Re: reading mail with gnus

>>>>> "MOdM" == Mario Olimpio de Menezes <mario@curiango.ipen.br> writes:

MOdM> Hi,

MOdM> 	I'm trying to set gnus to manage email with split methods.  Using
MOdM> XEmacs I was able to configure the methods but I couldn't find how to
MOdM> have the e-mails shown in the screen.  Is there some tutorial/howto
MOdM> to do this? Can someone help me with a step-by-step guide?  Thanks,

Hi,

Have you subscribed to the mail groups created by the split methods?  You
must do that before you'll see the mail.

If you're using nnfolder like me, then from the group buffer try this:

S s nnfolder:name-of-mail-group

(Tab-completion works there, I think.)

--
Mark Plaksin					http://www.negia.net/~happy/