Re: reading mail with gnus

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Mario Olimpio de Menezes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I'm trying to set gnus to manage email with split methods.
> 	Using XEmacs I was able to configure the methods but I
> couldn't find how to have the e-mails shown in the screen.
> 	Is there some tutorial/howto to do this? Can someone help me
> with a step-by-step guide?
> 	Thanks,

There are a couple of sources of info about Gnus.  First, there should be
an info file in your emacs info system.  So "Help", "Browse Manuals"
"Gnus" (from emacs -- you'll have to translate into Xemacs) would get you
to the Gnus manual.  Second, there is a web site <http://www.gnus.org>
that is the home page for Gnus in which there is an html manual, FAQ,
mailing list info, etc., etc.