Interface to the vacation program?

Hi,

we use a SMTP/POP3 mail solution running in a Debian box. I find the
vacation program very useful when users are out of the office. However,
my users do not even know there is a Unix box behind the scenes because
all they is a nice mail program like Eudora with a nice Windows user
interface.

It is just impossible to expect my users to log into the Unix box and
run the vacation program. Not to mention they have to use vi to edit
the vacation message.

So, my question is: does anyone know if there is a WWW interface to the
vacation program? I am thinking about a web page/CGI script that allows
the user to specify his/her e-mail address and the vacation message
and have the CGI run the vacation program for him. Later, when the user
returns to the office he/she can access the same Web page to disable
the vacation program (the CGI will remove the .forward file).
This would be great!!!

Any suggestions or pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris