Can't boot 1.2 or 1.3 rescue floppy.

	I am trying to do a install fresh install of Debian 1.3 but my
machine is locking up with the last message on the screen:

eata_pio: No BIOS32 extensions present.  This driver still depends on it.
	Skipping scan for PCI HBAs.

Then it's dead.  I'm wondering if I need to build a new kernel for it.
Would building it a custom kernel mean having to build a rescue disk too.
This is kind of a new one on me.  Haven't really had these problems for
quite a while.

	Any help would be appreciated.

		Chris