Debian and win95

Hello
Sorry for the waste of BW... but I need some advice.
I "need" to install winblows95 (cringe) again..
I would like to install it on my second HD... hdc1
While keeping Debian on my main HD...hda2 swap is hda1
and to use lilo to switch between the two... with Debian being the main OS
I thought I was finished with 95, but my wife needs to use win95...
The question when I get around to installing win95... what will happen to the
mbr on the hda
should I disconnect the drive and then install win95 ?
I guess the question is how do I go about this process without trashing Debian
which is my "main" OS..
Any and All Help is very Welcome!!

Peter..

Debian...... Nothing else need be said !