Re: Can 2 CPU motherboard run not-SMP kernel?

     Thanks to you all for answering! Good news then, it seems as SMP is
not that critical... LINUX is really GREAT! Please, let me know if any of
you remembers of motherboards that it is better stay far from.

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.