Re: Netscape and /bin/sh

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Will Lowe wrote:

 : I have set up netscape to play audio files by setting the helper app for
 : .wav files to be "bplay %s".  Whenever netscape tries to play a file,
 : though,  I get
 :
 : 	sh: error in loading shared libraries
 : 	/usr/lib/libgnumalloc.so.5: undefined symbol:_default_morecore_init
 :
 : 	I'm using the latest version of bash from unstable (it is fixed in
 : regard to the infamous bash bug) ... anyone have any clues?
 : 	Bplay works fine from the command line.

I'm not sure if this is related to the famous bus errors, but they were
about malloc() to.

Try a search on AltaVista at "bus error netscape fix" or something like
that, and you should find links to the desired information, to install
another library.

Remco

--
// Remco van de Meent