Re: Long FAT filenames and Linux ?

Hi !

> You probably also have msdos fs support which is operating by default.
> Have you tried specifying the vfat type in your mount command?

Yea, I did have msdos fs support, but I disabled that - compiled and
installed the kernel again. But it still doesn't work ! I have
selected vfat fs support in the configuration. I have a 2.0.30
kernel. If I write mount -t vfat ... I just get the error-message,
that the kernel doesn't support vfat! Is there a way to see which
options the kernel is compiled with ?

Regards,

de bedste hilsner !

michael legart