Re: Front page

>Does anyone know where I can go to get some help on Front Page for Unix??

>Don't seem to know what I am doing here....

Welcome to hell.  It gets worse from here.  On the plus side the new
version of Frontpage (FP98) is by all accounts much better.

>I am looking for any kind of help or list server or newsgroup.

There is also a Frontpage news group, dedicated to the discussion of the FP
extensions on UNIX.  It's called something like comp.ms.frontpage.unix but
I can't remember.  Just search for anything with frontpage in it.

-------------- Earthlight Communications Limited -------------
P.O. Box 5301	            Adam Shand      (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand   Systems Manager  (voice) +64 3 479 0303
--------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz/ ---------------

e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .