How do I have serveral computers and have only one data?

Well, I have several computers ( 3 maybe ). I want them to run Debian Linux
as WWW server. But, is there anyway I can maintain them just on one
computer, and the others will follows? But of course their hostnames are
different. I think there is something called NFS or NIS can do this. But
I don't know where to get some more instructions.

Jack Chung
---
whchung@mail.ncku.edu.tw
---
Not using M$-software is a struggle for most people.
But it is definitly a GOOD achievement for all of us!!
                                    -- Quoted from "My Journey to Linux"