Re: ZIP drive

There is a zip howto.  It may require recompiling the kernel to support
these special parallel port devices (sorry, forgot the exact option).

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds