PPP Help

Hi this is the first time posting on this mailing list. So please bear
withe me. What the problem is that I can't connect to my ISP via ppp I can
get it to dial and connect but the then it disconnects. The system needs
the following information USERNAME, PASSWORD, and to press 1 and return.
but what ever I write it doesn'e work and just for the record the ppp-on
script is:

#!/bin/bash

pppd connect 'chat -v "" ATDT6804500 CONNECT "" Username: daedalus
Password: xxxxxxx Selection: 1' /dev/cua1 38400 crtscts modem defaultroute

Please if anyone can help Email me and if I forgot to add anything let me
know.

Thank you
Wayne