Re: Problem with module after recompile

Hi !

> You'll need to recompile the ne module at the same time as the rest of
> the kernel.  Select it as a module when you configure the kernel.

Ok ... it doesn't work when you compile the kernel, and then do a
make modules, make modules_install ?

> kernel-package will make installing it all much easier.

Yea ... I belive that !

btw what is the package called ?  I have seen somewhere, that I
should get kernel_package_vvv_all.deb, but I can't seem to find it at
sunsite.unc.edu ...

Regards

badpixel of bad sector
michael legart