Pls Help: Re: [OFF-TOPIC] RC5 challenge and linux

I'm a little confused on some of these options.  If someone could fill in
the blanks for an average ppp connection started with pon about twice a
day approximately it might be very helpful to the effort.  I also
encourage everyone to take part in this, extremely cool!  Only two files
in the tar archieve and it is easy except for this menu which will
hopefully soon be cleared up.  I assume there is a way for a not-too
systematic connection to be useful, but It might be possible to cripple
the connection with wrong options?

Who can fill in the blanks? :)

CLIENT CONFIG MENU
------------------
1)  Email to report as [default:rc5@distributed.net] ==>
rc5@distributed.net
2)  Blocks to Buffer [default:5] ==> 100
3)  Blocks to complete in run [default:0] ==> 0
4)  Hours to complete in a run [default:0] ==> 0
5)  Keys per timeslice - for Macs etc [default:65536] ==> 65536
6)  Level of niceness to run at [default:0] ==> 0
7)  File to log to [default:] ==> ~/rm_log
8)  Network communication mode [default:1] ==> 1
14)  Optimize performance for CPU type [default:-1] ==> -1
0)  Quit and Save

Also, I am getting the following when I run:

Network::Open Error 1 - sleeping for 3 seconds
The proxy says: "Welcome to rc5.darkstar.net, Happy hunting!"
<<<<<
[08/30/97 06:56:48 GMT] Retrieved 5 block(s) from server
[08/30/97 06:56:48 GMT] Block: 54E58A:60000000 being processed
[08/30/97 06:56:48 GMT] 4 Blocks remain in file buff-in.rc5

is it working right now and what is the cause of that error?  I said I can
communicate freely on telnet ports, is that right?  What a thrilling
project, very exciting.  I have often though how about Linux community
looking for primes?  and here is something like it.