pci device table

How do I clear the PCI device table on a Asus TX97 motherboard. Or, have
it time out or be bypassed upon installation of Linux ?

I accidentally put a IDE controller card onto my motherboard and now the
thing locks up because it is looking for that device.

Alfonso.

--
Alfonso E. Urdaneta                                 VOX: 407.729.3840
Harris Corp/Transcomm Division                      FAX: 407.729.1962

The Harris Corporation agrees with everything I say.