smc 9332 and debian.

I haven't been able to find any documentation on the SMC 9332 network
card being supported for linux.  I tried using the SMC 9000 series module
from the boot disks with no luck, so I am assuming it is not supported by
that driver, seeing that I have had a fair amount of experience and
success with linux/networking.

Does anyone know if there is an alpha/beta driver for this card.  10 mb or
100mb either way is fine, we aren't picky at this point.  I'm hoping I can
prove to my working cohorts that we will get far better support and
success with Debian Linux over other i386 unix variants... So any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems Undergrad       |  work: 517.353.8892
Division of Enginnering Computing Services     |  page: 517.222.5875

With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available. On Unix, I am
limited only by my knowledge.
   --Peter J. Schoenster