Re: GNUS ??

Gnus is a mailreader that comes with Emacs and XEmacs. I usually start my
Gnus session with 'emacs -f gnus' or 'xemacs -f gnus'. See
http://www.gnus.org/ for more info about Gnus. Basically if you get either
one of the emacsen you get everything that's needed for Gnus too.

Gnus has lot's of features and options but the news reading with it can be
really simple too. I usually use space, q and the arrow keys and get along
just fine.

I hope this helps.

PS. The current version of gnus is spelled as Gnus. An older version of
gnus that came with older emacsen was called GNUS. The name change
happened when a new maintainer started his work making GNUS better.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland