Re: Problem creating custom kernel image

Hi,
>>"Steve" == Steve Mayer <smayer@rtd.com> writes:

Steve> When trying to create a custom kernel image, I am in the middle
Steve> of the 'make config', right at the point that make splits off
Steve> and tries to set up the configuration script for the sound
Steve> card, and I get 4 parse errors in /usr/include/stdlib.h.

	The error messages should help us help you. As would the
 output of :
 % dpkg -l libc5 libc6 gcc libc5-dev binutils make bin86 gawk gzip \
           shellutils grep cpp

	These are all the packages that the kernel build process
 should depend on. It is difficult to say what is wrong based on the
 information available.

	manoj
--
 OF Auxiliary, Mixed, and National Arms The second sort of
 unprofitable arms are auxiliaries, by whom I mean, troops brought to