getting latest .debs

latest tripwire on ftp.debian.org

   Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
   debian:...istributions/debian/non-free/binary> ls trip*

   tripwire_1.2-4.deb

I know there have been updates of this package but I cant ftp to
master.debian.org to get them anymore (annon access denied!)

When can I get to the latest tripwire*.deb files?

Thanks!

	"It's lonely at the top, but you eat better."
       ,, /
      ( ">              udjat@bitburn.org
     _(-})->   System Administrator - Bitburn Access.
  .'   ^^             http://www.bitburn.org/
  `->