Debian Releases (was: Show me the money)

   Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 12:17:59 -0400
   From: Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com>

   As for "1.3.3", as V.P.Engineering, I've authorized _nothing_ since
   the release of 1.3.1.  What is in bo-updates are just candidates
   for the next release that the testing group has to approve.
   Prehaps I was mistaken in arguing for the bo-updates directory to
   be made public.  I thought it would help ensure packages were
   better tested, but it seems to just be adding to the confusion of
   it all.

I think the problem isn't the existence of the directory, but the
name.  It should have been named something else, particularly because
"rex-updates" used to mean the packages that were approved.  Perhaps
it should be called "bo-untested" to make it more clear.