Star Office, Spell Check, and an Epson LX-80

Hi,

Few Questions:

1: Star Office has a gallery of clipart, has anyone ever gotten it to
work ...

2: Has anyone gotten the Spell check functions of Star Writer to work?

3: I have an Epson LX-80 that was bought when we purchaced our first
computer (Apple ][ E) So far As I know this is a bare bones Printer (IE:
no PS support) so I was wondering if anyone has Staroffice working with a
dotmatrix printer this old... as the X-Printer files that came with Star
Office don't seem to show suport for anything other than inkjet(type)
printers ...

4: I have downloaded a font from the Internet that says it's a Type 1
font ... the file extention is .sit will this work with X ?

TIA

-Kevin,