Re: Show me the money Re: Donations to Debian

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Paul Wade wrote:

[snip]
> Then they should have been reversed. If they were done in error, where was
> the warning message to prevent people from using the 'bad' Debian?

Once again, our regular archive maintainer, who is not paid for his time,
is on vacation.  You sure want to treat us like a commercial corporation,
dont' you: Where's the immediate service?  Come on guys, you better fix
mistakes in the archive before they happen!  What, you have to work for a
living too?  No excuse!  You better make me a perfect distribution now!

Syrus.

P.S. I'm serious, just like they used to tell me on the playground in
pre-school.