Re: Linux kernel 2.0.31????

> When is 31 going to be finished?  There are already pre-31 patches out..
> all the way up to 5.

They are up to pre-7 now.  Looks like there's still a few problems to be
worked out, to be sure we have a nice stable kernel.  The best thing you
can do at this point is to install pre-7 on all your machines, and test it
heavily, to be sure there are no bugs.  And be sure to report the ones you
do find, so we're sure to have a stable one..

Dave