Squid + ipfwadm redirect transparent problems

Hello,

   I would like redirect all www traffic from my lan through Squid server
   transparently. I use IP masquerading and besides I do:

# Redirect to Squid proxy server
/sbin/ipfwadm -I -a acc -P tcp -D default/0 80 -r 8080

 This rule really redirect http request of any PC to squid server,
 but I ever get the following error:

    ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved
     While trying to retrieve the URL: /

     The following error was encountered:

        Invalid URL syntax

 If I configure any browser to use proxy server directly all works fine.
 If I use IP masquerading without redirection to squid all works fine.

 I suppose that redirection or Squid configuration is bad.

 Any suggestion will be very pleased.

 Thanks in advance

 Best Regards

José María Olmo Millán              SMTP address: jmolmo@virtualoffice.es
Virtual Office, S.L.                Phone: +34-1-6896120
Plaza de la Tahona, 2 2A            Fax: +34-1-6896121
Leganés - Madrid -Spain             Mobile phone: +34-29-812825
E-28911