Donations to Debian

Hi,

my company uses Debian very seriously so I think is very fair to help the
project with donations. I have just bought 2 "Official Debian 1.3.1 CD's"
from LSL and I chose the product that includes a 5 dollar donation to the
Debian project.

My point is that we could donate more than that if the invoice says
"Official Debian CD" and does not mention the word "donation".

Is there anything that can be done regarding this?

Thanks,

E.-