Re: Administration question

Hi David,  I work at Western university and we added a user shutdown.  We
told it when you log in to execute shutdown -h now and that is it.  That
might be the easiest way to do it.  A little time consuming but other then
that not the headaches that you could get if the system were to go down.
If you need anymore info, email me.
Paul