6666 and 6667 ports..

	I have a netware which access the Internet in a school. People
here abuse this service so who really needs the machines can't use them.
IRC is the worst of all! So, I want to restrict the conection to the
6666 and 6667 ports for some subnets. My router is a Debian 2.0.29 using
ppp 2.2.0f-19 to the other router.
	Ah, the workstations use Windows 3.11 and the "little devils" use
MIRC. :)

Carlos Marcos Kakihara (bacate)

Escola de Engenharia de Piracicaba (EEP)
Departamento de Informatica

e-mail:
bacate@eep.br
bacate@ciagri.usp.br