Re: Is this the Debian Philosophy? (or.... $#@!@#$ bash 2.0!)

I think numbering things this way is a great idea.  I would like to see
Debian succeed(?) on and off, in the "real world", the net.  The one
thing that I have always liked about Debian is the ability to be easy
but not so easy that I have to be an ape to setup it up.  I hope that
with this move to the market place debian does not loose it's hack ability.

As for Mr. Stallman and his problems with the exact name of Debian well....
I'll just say that if he wants an os of his own why dosen't he make one,
yea I know about the HURD and such but hey when is the last time you picked
up a copy of HURD Journal.

Well enough bitting of the hand that feeds.

--
Jason Killen                                     Question Stupidity
Want to stop the IRA???  Free the north.