[SECURITY] Weird user

I am not sure if some daemon in Debian installed this while I was not
looking but I am taking it as an attack until I know more.

I looked in /home and noticed a user account that I do not remember
setting up.  It is /home/bc

It was owned by the user bc and group daemon.

Does anything in Debian create such a user account?

As far as I know, bc is a calculator program.  I changed the ownership to
a normal user and a normal group pending further investigation.

Any ideas?

George Bonser

Tommy Lasorda for baseball commissioner!