Installing qmail.deb still has problems...

Dear friends:

I just installed qmail1.01.deb and I still got the same 'hard error'
report.  Also to install qmail I had to remove libpthread0 and splay and
then install libso and libc6 before qmail could be installed.

Now qmail might be installed but it will probably not work cause
control/me and other files could not be setup cause of the same hard
error...!

Now dselect is gone crazy and has a million conflicts for some reason!  I
think the system is pretty stuffed... Oh well this is why I had suggested
a dselect configuration file that you can load to restore know good
setups... :)

See ya.

Dave