Re: qmail 1.01 package

Qmail web page: www.qmail.org
Debian package (FTP):
sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/debian/project/experimental/qmail*

according to the Qmail web page.. Qmail seems to have just about
everything.  Its both faster and more secure than sendmail also.  Plus it
is much easier to configure.  In addition to that, it supports a new
format of mailboxes that don't currupt.  Check out their page!

-Paul