Re: Laptop for Linux Debian

There is a company in Sunnyvale, CA USA that sells laptops with linux
preinstalled.  You might visit their web page to see which brand they
are selling.  They are also a Linux Journal advertizer.

http://www.promox.com

I do not work for them or in any way stand to improve my situation if they
succeed or not, I have simply seen their ads and been in their shop.  They
treated me well.

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, David M wrote:

> Hello guys!
>
> If one were to buy a laptop these days what would be a good brand that is
> widely supported by Linux (Debian)?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dave
>

> --

George Bonser

Tommy Lasorda for baseball commissioner!