Re: Nobody user doing a find / ( -fstype ?????

Oh I see :)

It is just that nobody kinna got my attention... ;) Thanks guys for
clearing this to me (I did kill the process just in case! ooops!  Anyways
if it is running of cron it will start again some other time)

I have another quick question for you if you don't mind... :)

I am running the time daemon to "set" my time to some time server but
since I have done this my time is not right anymore and uses the server's
time rather then mine!  Shouldn't it just update the clock but still
respect *my* timezone???  The time server is 2 hours behind me but my
/etc/timezone does have my time zone details right... @:)

So now when I do a `date` on my system the time's two hours behind...

Any tips?

Thank you.

Dave