Q: fwtk & mail

Hello Everyone!

I set up TIS fwtk and in the docs found that smap is used as a wrapper
for mailing. My problem is that smap is installed on the firewall, but
in order to receive mail sendmail should also be installed on the same
machine which results in putting all users on the firewall. This is a
contradiction as no users should be on a firewall machine, right?

What am I getting wrong?

Thank you.
--
Bye,

 : Varga R. Tamas  <tvarga@diablo.datanet.hu>
 : PGP fingerprint =  2C 50 14 B7 E5 5C 05 27  88 4C DD E4 08 74 3B A6