libdb questions

There is a new version of libdb available at
http://www.sleepycat.com/packages/db-2.2.6.tar.gz

But all of my Debian 1.3/1.3.1 boxes fail the regression tests...
specificly the deadlock tests.

I have communicated with SleepyCat Software, and they say that the tests
complete sucessfully on a couple of linux distributions.

I would like to hear from anyone that has gotten the deadlock test to run
or fail.

Thanks,

--
Walter L. Preuninger II                        waldo @ irc.wasteland.org:#unix
walterp@rapidramp.com                         http://www.rapidramp.com/~walterp

                  L  I  N  U  X  Where You Really Should Be!