Textbook for Sys Admin with Linux

I will teach System Administration this autumn as part of the U Chicago CS
Dep't's "conversion masters" program, for graduates of non-CS curricula who
want computing jobs. The intent of the course is not to train them for
direct employement as sys admins; rather we intend to acculturate them as
hackers and give them a useful experience. The course will use Linux, with
Debian as the standard distribution.

I will value any advice regarding the best way to conduct such a course. I
*particularly* need to find a good textbook. Thanks in advance for your
help. If you would like to reply to me directly (odonnell@cs.uchicago.edu),
I will summarize replies for the list. Thanks,

Mike O'Donnell