Re: Basic networking setup

Well. It seems that the problem with my network is hardware rather than
software related. I initialised the cards from DOS, and there were some
diagnostic utils too. According to the diagnostics, the 'Media
Connector' or somesuch is a dud. The cables, t pieces and terminators
are fine, so suffice to say the card is being returned tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones suggestions, and sorry for wasting your time :)

Dom

--
Dominic Davidson
        "cogito ergo sum tendicula" -- anon