Re: Modprobe error and kerneld question

It works now.  I ran a depmod -a and reorganized my conf.modules.  The
kerneld/module docs all say they are going to be removed -- so I had no
where to turn for info.  The only two problems left are my
char-major-10-130 (which is an alias to softdog, whatever that is) and I
can not load binfmt_java as a module by kerneld.  When I try to run a
compiled class file I get a kernel error saying could not find
binfmt--310.  I have all my errors going to tty6 otherwise I would have
noticed the errors for the fs problem I was having.