[DPKG] Integrity checking?

Hi!

Is dpkg can do integrity checking based on the MD5 hashes it uses?
Our machine has been cracked, and we want to know which binaries have been
compromised.
It is rather urgent.

Actually I'm not sure yet if we have been cracked :)
A lamer administrator has made a passwordless account, and it had became
known. But we have lot of measures against cracking, and beleive that none
of the exploits they have tried had work.

---
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból