Re: debian mirror via http ?

At 05:02 PM 7/08/97 +0200, Per Eric Rosén wrote:
>Hi !
>
>I am trying to set up a automatic mirror of the debian packages archive to
>my local system. To use with diald , a single-connection protocol would be
>useful. There may be two approaches : Finding a debian mirror accessible
>via http ( or fsp ? ) , or using a http to ftp gateway on a Internet server.
>Is there any http-enabled mirror ( preferably in Europe ) ?

The only one I'm aware of that would have quite good bandwidth would be:

   ftp.kernel.org:/pub/mirrors/debian                   *       *       *
        WWW: http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/mirrors/debian

in the US.  You could try that, or if you find another mirror that has web
access that isn't listed please email me.

Regards

--
Karl Ferguson - Mirror Site Co-Ordinator             mirrors@debian.org
Debian GNU/Linux                                        karl@debian.org