Large Disk New Install

Hello Everyone,

So, I installed a new 1.3.1 system from the cheapbytes cd, the install went
very smooth everything is working, although I find it annoying that
deselect scans through every file on the disk when it is installing 1 file.
Only one problem when I try to boot from the hard disk Lilo stops dead.

li

That's all that shows up when it freezes.

The disk is a seagate 1.2 with the following partitions

/hda1 	400	/
/hda2	750	/usr
/hda3	50	swap

Thanks
Syd
----
http://syd.onsyd.com/

	"How do you know you're having fun
	 if there's no one watching you have it."
					Douglas Adams
finger alsobrsp@onsyd.com for PGP public key!