Re: splitting up the debian-user mailing list

From: Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu>
> And who's gonna answer their questions? I don't think many maintainers
> will sign for this list.

I am afraid that we have to get organized about this - have maintainers
or power users "on duty" or something so that we are sure every message
gets handled.

I just know I can't see what is important to the users any longer because
there are so many messages to filter through. Some organization might

Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .