PS/2 Model 80

I inherited one of these beasts, and I see it has a 386 in it.  I
figured I could try to install Linux on it and have it do something
useful like firewall our intranet server or something ... so, has anyone
installed Debian on a Model 80 before?  I've got enough RAM, a 314 MB
ESDI drive, and a SCSI card if the ESDI drive is toast.  A 3Com 3C529-TP
to get a net connection ... this is all MCA stuff of course and I'm not
an MCA expert.  Any hints?

I see Slackware has some sort of mca boot disk but I haven't run
Slackware since 1994.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet