(Fwd) bash block problem

This is a copy of a msg I sent to the bash-maintainers ID a couple of
days ago.  Some additional information - I just got an email from
CRON claiming the same error while running runq for smail.

 Hmmm...  Just got the following error on a Debian 1.3.1
Linux standard install.  There's a perl process running in the
background that's comparing thousands of files, and this is on a 4gig
scsi drive.  Kernel is 2.0.30.

[deano@uluru] images $ block on free list clobbered
Tell bash-maintainers@prep.ai.mit.edu to fix this someday.
Stopping myself...
[deano@uluru] images $

It's version 2.0.3 of bash ...

[deano@uluru] images $ dpkg -l bash
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installe
d |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err:
uppercase=bad) ||/ Name            Version        Description
========= ii  bash            2.0-3          The GNU Bourne Again
SHell [deano@uluru] images $

Anything special I should do ?  Is this a problem ?

--
Dean Carpenter          deano@areyes.com        94TT :)
Areyes, Inc.            deano@netaxis.com

"No matter where you go, there you are"  sayeth Buckaroo, across the Eighth Dimension