Re: PPP works, but...

On 30 Jul, Peter Weiss wrote:
> Hello
>     first let me thank for all the replies I received, PPP works fine
>     now. But the remaining prob is the thing with the numbers:
>
>     I'd like to have ppp dial one number after the other if one line is busy
>     and report me when the connection is established. In the
>     comp.os.linux.misc there is sometimes a ezppp package mentioned, that I
>     can't find for Debian. Is it not debianized or hid in some strange
>     package?
>
>     Another question: Is there some package that gives me some statistics
>     such as online times etc?

If you want a X frontend, you may want to give xisp a try. It can
handle multiple phonenumbers and multiple ISPs.

I heard version 2.2 has some statistics as well. It is not packaged yet
(normaly the maintainer is fast with it. Maybe he is on holidays or
trying to convert it to glibc...)

Ciao,
	Martin