PPP works, but...

Hello
    first let me thank for all the replies I received, PPP works fine
    now. But the remaining prob is the thing with the numbers:

    I'd like to have ppp dial one number after the other if one line is busy
    and report me when the connection is established. In the
    comp.os.linux.misc there is sometimes a ezppp package mentioned, that I
    can't find for Debian. Is it not debianized or hid in some strange
    package?

    Another question: Is there some package that gives me some statistics
    such as online times etc?

          TIA -- Peter

Peter Weiss, Sonnenstraße 17, D-26123 Oldenburg, Tel:  0441/ 81058
http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de:/~weissp