Re: ftp web pages updating in apache?

Normally the web pages of the users are like that

	http://www.yourweb.com/~username

In the user directory you should have a public_html directory
(It's the default) and all the pages of the user are in this directory
so if the user connect himself with his userid via FTP, he will be able
to change evry thing in this directory.

At 11:55 28/07/97 +0200, dada wrote:
>Hi....
>
>How can I do to permit that one user, that have count in my computer
>(attached to and TCP/IP local network),can actualice your web pages?
>
>I want the next:
>
>1.- If the user make an authenticated ftp access,he must go to directory
>where is his web pages (but *only* to thats directory).
>
>2.- If the user make an anonymous ftp, he must go to my ftp server
>(that works OK now)
>

>bye
>

>--

Erik BEAUVALOT AT&T R&D Lab Manager of Paris/EMEA
Tel : +(33)1 47 67 46 06   GSM: +(33)6 09 48 32 11
E-Mail : erik@beauvalot.com
http://www.beauvalot.com/