bind

Hi...

I instaled "bind" pakage to make an DNS server to my local area network
(to learn how setup it).

Before install it, Netscape works fine. But now,ie: when I open and web
page in my hardisk,Netscape don't work fine (it wait too much time and I
have to kill it,becouse it newer open that page). If I stop the deamon
"named" and re-run Netscape,it works fine.

I supose that's a problem due to DNS server, thus I want know how can I
say to DNS server the IP/name of the computers that are into the local
area network?

I just installed "bind" pakage and say it that DNS server is in my own
computer.

Can some one help me?

thanks.