Re: Install Instructions

Ben Gertzfield writes:
> I always make it a point to read the big README that flashes at me when I
> pop in the CD; that README points you to the proper directory. Dunno why
> Patrick missed it.

Neither do I.  Perhaps he has had experience with some of the many CD's and
ftp sites where the README contains nothing of value?

In any case, the fact that he did miss it should be viewed as evidence of a
(possibly insoluble) problem, not of a deficiency in him.  Perhaps the name
INSTALL could be linked to the README?
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.