Re: /etc/rc[0-6].d directories missing in Debian 1.3.1

Huh...that must be it....don't I feel foolish...

I guess I was just nervous because something deleted my inetd.conf file when
I installed 1.3 on a different machine a long time ago......

Thanks....
-Sam

Message from Noel Yap (ivy1@cornell.edu) on 7-24-97:

--
VA Research Linux Workstations        | The VArStation YMP Workstation
                                      | Two 266 Mhz Pentium IIs
http://www.varesearch.com             | 128MB ECC - 4.5Gb UW SCSI-3 - Matrox
Sam Ockman - (415)934-3666, ext. 133  | RedHat Linux, more - $5261